Vitamins May Increase Women’s Risk of Dying Research Finds I have done a previous post called Do Multivitamins Really Kill Women?, about a study, Dietary Supplements and Mortality Rate in Older Women, published in the October 10 issue of the journal, Archives of Internal Medicine. A distributor of Shaklee contacted one of Shaklee’s head scientists,…
Archive for 'Choosing A Multivitamin'
Women Who Take “Multivitamins” Are More Likely to Die? Have you seen the news lately? The AMA (American Medical Association) has put out a study that is both useless and misleading. The study assessed the use of vitamin and mineral supplements in nearly 39,000 women whose average age was 62. The researchers asked the women…
We are bombarded with health information every day of our lives. Do this, don’t do that. Eat this, don’t eat that. Take these vitamins or those vitamins and minerals. Don’t take those! So you find yourself asking, what multivitamin supplement should I take? With all that is out there it can be hard and downright…
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- Is There a Difference Between Beef and Chicken Bone Broth?
- How to Make Nutritious Homemade Bone Broth
- Benefits of Bone Broths
- My Health Coaching Journey
- Do You Have to be a “Health Nut” to be Healthy?
- Introduction to Self Awareness Healing
- Truth or Fiction: Latest Study Says Fish Oils Linked to Prostate Cancer
- Opinion and Review Part 4 of: Dr. Burzynski: Cancer is Serious Business Part 2
- Opinion and Review Part 3 of: Dr. Burzynski: Cancer is Serious Business Part 2
- Opinion and Review Part 2 of: Dr. Burzynski: Cancer is Serious Business Part 2
- Natural Help With Chronic Ailments: S’s
- Natural Help With Chronic Ailments: P’s
- Natural Help With Chronic Ailments: O’s
- Natural Help With Chronic Ailments: N’s
- Natural Help With Chronic Ailments: M’s
Take A Look At The System I Use To Profit In Shaklee
Sign Up Below To Learn The Secrets To Building A Successful Shaklee Business
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam. You may unsubscribe at any time.